Kids Orthodontist in Clarksville
When it comes to your child’s dental health, you want to make sure their smiles are beautiful for years to come. One of the easiest ways to ensure your child has a healthy smile is by scheduling an orthodontic evaluation. This early evaluation has many benefits, such as reducing the need for your child’s dentist to remove permanent teeth later in life.
At Reflections Orthodontics, our orthodontists have years of experience providing quality, effective care for children in Clarksville, Tennessee. We look forward to helping your child achieve a beautiful smile for years to come.
Benefits of Using a Kids Orthodontist
The first visit to an orthodontist is a huge milestone in your child’s life. When it’s time for this appointment, it’s important to find a childrens orthodontist who will cater to your child’s specific needs. Some benefits of choosing our childrens orthodontists at Reflections Orthodontics include:
- Calmer visits: Visiting the orthodontist can be a source of stress for some kids, especially if it’s their first time in our office. Our pediatric orthodontists in Clarksville receive training on how to acknowledge and address any concerns a young patient may have. With this training, we can create a comfortable environment, and your children will be less nervous the next time they visit our offices.
- Specialized training: Our pediatric orthodontists have experience dealing with younger jaws and teeth, meaning they can effectively find potential issues and offer comfortable solutions for your child.
- Improve oral health: Common habits in younger children, such as thumb sucking, can lead to dental issues later in life. Our pediatric orthodontists can help your child overcome these habits to improve their dental health.
- A healthy smile at all stages: Your child’s jaw goes through many changes as they age. Our pediatric orthodontists are familiar with all growth stages and can provide the best possible care for your child.
Our Dentist and Orthodontist Services for Kids
We offer a full range of dentist and orthodontist services to help your child during any stage of childhood and adolescence:
- Early treatment: Our orthodontists will work with your child to limit habits such as extended pacifier use or thumb sucking. If needed, we may insert a space maintainer to prevent your child’s teeth from moving into unwanted areas.
- Pre-adolescent treatment: Your child may begin treatment to correct issues such as crossbites by receiving braces or other dental appliances.
- Adolescent treatment: The main goal of this stage is to straighten the teeth and improve the appearance of your child’s smile. We offer treatment options such as braces and Invisalign® to enhance your child’s smile.
Schedule an Appointment With Our Kids Orthodontists Today
Your child’s dental health is an essential part of their physical wellness. To prevent future issues or correct existing problems like an under- or overbite, it’s essential to schedule an orthodontic evaluation as soon as recommended.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment for your child or have any questions about our services, we encourage you to call us today. Please call 931-647-6370 for our office in Rudolphtown or 931-552-1339 for our North Clarksville office today.