Dear Reflections Family …
We realize that you are being inundated with communication around COVID-19 – but we also felt it was important that you hear from us as we too navigate this unprecedented situation. Our absolute top priority at the moment is to ensure the health and safety of our patients, our team, and our families. We are fortunate that thus far, we have had no known exposure to COVID-19 in our clinics. However, we are closely monitoring daily developments and have implemented a detailed plan to ensure we can continue serving you in spite of this developing situation.
Here are a few ways we are protecting you:
- We are disinfecting our common areas every 2 hours (waiting room, door handles, vanity areas).
- We are providing all patients and team members access to sanitizer which is readily available.
- We are well stocked on the supplies we need to provide safe and responsible care (masks, gloves, sanitizer, disinfectant).
- We are encouraging and supporting our team members with any concerning symptoms to stay home from work.
- Our cleaning services are providing an industrial strength disinfectant service on a regular basis.
- Our team members are well educated on effective methods to prevent the spreading of germs.
- As always, each of our patient chairs are disinfected between each patient use.
Areas needing your support and cooperation:
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or your child (or anyone in your household) has a fever or any respiratory challenges.
- For minor children, please have only one adult accompany your child to his/her appointment.
- Please let us know if you have recently traveled internationally.
- Please freely use the hand sanitizer and tissues that we have placed in prominent areas around the practice.
You have our commitment that we will remain vigilant and continue to take precautionary efforts to ensure your safety. We will do everything we can to offer you the service you expect from us while protecting you and our team members.
With deep appreciation ….
Your Reflections Family